Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer Time Fun


Aunt Jo enjoying the Coed's at a Pub!


Elise (Left) and Kaylin (Right) Love them!



Posing with Blowie the Blowfish at the Columbia Blowfish Game with Momma! I mean how do you look cute posing with a flippin blowfish?


Sooo...this one is for the Momma... She has been riding my case about the blog. Apparently she has nothing better to read! So for the last few weeks I have been one busy bee. So this post may likely have 2 parts. First off, The first week of this month I had some PTO time built up at work that I had to use so I took a road trip with my Aunt Jo! Where to? Welp we went to Columbia/Charleston SC to visit my Momma. There is not enough space on this post to tell of all of our adventures, but needless to say there were quite a few. Lesson Learned #1 Robert (our GPS man) will intentionally try to get you in a wreck. Lesson #2 My mother can not 1. see to drive nor 2. follow directions to drive. Lesson #3 If its to hot for Aunt Jo to shop its just plain to HOT! We had a blast...though. Columbia (Being the heart of Gamecock country) was full of college kids and obnoxious fans.(Insert a loud ROLL TIDE here!) On a side note while we were visiting Charleston I did get to see the cutest little girls in all South Carolina! We went to eat at Califonia Dreamin' with Jon and Sarah Compton and their ridiculously adorable little girls Kaylin and Elise. The girls were totally sad that "FiLip" wasn't there, but were so excited to see me. I sure do love those girls! Part 2 to come very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment