Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

One giant step for a fattybread....


I am officially a member of the blogging community....Wow! If you are gonna read my blog, I guess I should give you fair warning that I tend to punctuate when no punctuation is needed. I also tend to spell things how they sound to me. If you are a grammar or a spelling freak this may not be an easy journey for you. I guess I must define the term Fattybread for those of you who may have no clue what exactly that is...if you need this definition I would probably classify you as a yankee (or you are at least from above the sweet Mason Dixon Line or from below the Bama/Florida border!) A fattybread is defined as(this is the Cara's dictionary version) someone who is slightly pudgy, fluffy, or the new pc term would be curvy or voluptuous. I'm a true southern girl in that I'm definitely a fattybread. In short, my thighs rub together, I'm not afraid to eat a carbohydrate, and I'm actually about 10 sizes away from a 2 or 4 and I'm okay with that. Now that we have the fattybread part out of the way, I must also give you fair warning.... I love the Alabama Crimson Tide, I'm definitely a conservative, and I'm a little opinionated, and that I can talk myself in circles until my thoughts make since to me. I ask for patience and mercy as I discover this whole new world of blogging. The most important thing you need to know about me is that I'm a sinner saved by the cleansing blood of Jesus Christ. I am currently running a race in my life you see. I'm not the first to run this race and I won't be the last. I have to ask for forgiveness and grace often. I'm so thankful that Jesus is patient with me and doesn't give up on me when I make a lame decision or when I get prideful. I love Jesus with my whole entire heart. I love my husband Philip as well. You will probably become very familiar with him in my little blogging adventure. I hope you enjoy this blog. I pray that it brightens your day or at least reminds you that it could be worse. You could be in the crazy life of a FATTYBREAD!!!
Blessings,


4 comments:

  1. I think that you are an awesome person and am proud to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are crazy, Cara! Looking forward to reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere.It may not be as interactive as FB but it often reaches new people/places. You can follow me at pastortaylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are not a fattybread..this whole blog is a lie. hehe. love you. j-mo

    ReplyDelete