Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

BIG News....Ahead!

and...drum roll please....we are PREGNANT!!! Philip and I are going to be parents...(I know that is a shocker.) Our little bundle of hips is expected around May 18th(Philip and I are both very hippy people! Meaning we both have a lot of room in the HIP region). So my blog will probably now officially be babyfied, and about my new parenting adventure! (Hey you choose to read it!)My friend Kayla did this pregnancy survey on her blog and I thought it was pretty neat. I will try to be better at updating the blog (emphasis on the TRY). I will start filling out the survey every few weeks or so and it should be pretty intresting to look back and see how things have come along. We are 11 weeks and 4 days pregnant. 37 weeks is term, and 40 weeks is the magic number! So as you see we have quite a way to go and it feels like it is taking forever! I have been scouring the net for baby products, safety ratings, and love/hate stories of said products....and at times I think what in the world am I going to do about all of the Baby business. You see it is a very overwhelming new world Philip and I are embarking on! The one thing I have especially been trying to keep my eyes peeled for a gender neutral baby book. I would like to go ahead and start filling out some of the stuff, so that I can really get on top of that because you see, I am a procrastinator by nature! Anyways, on to the survey....I won't do these every blog post, but will try to do them fairly often. I will post belly pics maybe...because there seems to be a morbid fascination with preggo belly pics....(I don't have one right now by the way! I will keep you posted on all the exciting new adventures on the road of pregnancy...
Love and Blessings,
Cara Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment