Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pregnancey Survey

How far along: 11 weeks and 4 days

Total weight gain/loss: Lost 4 pounds, cause you know...being sick and all

Maternity Clothes?: No way, but i prefer to keep my jeans unbuttoned in the evenings and have learned several tricks to disguise my new fashion trend.

Stretch Marks: I mean I am a fatty...I had a few before, but I don't have any new ones from baby!

Sleep: you name when and where and I'm totally there. I swear I can figure out how to sleep anywhere nowadays, and I sleep so hard....I told Philip if I knew how good the sleep would be I would have gotten pregnant earlier!!!

Best Moment this Week: On my lazy Saturday morning I wound up laying in the guest room/eventual nursery and begin envisioning how it would all turn out, and praying for our little maypop! It was kind of reassuring just laying down in the guest bed praying for my child!

Cravings: I ate a jar of French Onion dip this week, but I think that may have been a hunger thing and not a craving, but I could live off of orange sherbet and push ups!! Philip even bought me a half gallon to have in the freezer at my every whim..haha

Gender: We have no idea...Philip's Brothers say Boy and my Sister says Girl.... I always dream of a girl, and am drawn to girl stuff, and Philip talks about feeling like its a girl, but we honestly have no idea, and I don't know if Philip and I being drawn to certain stuff would mean our baby is that gender so its totally up in the air...

Labor Signs: Thank goodness NO

Belly Button In/Out: I have what I like to refer to as a bottomless pit for a belly button, I mean its way down in my fat roll...so if it makes its way to the outie position, I will be delivering a line backer guaranteed!

What I Miss: I miss just picking something up and eating it just because, now I consider what it will be like coming back out the opposite way, and how it smells....I mean I wish I could just say I would like a banana sandwich and have one instead of analyzing every perspective of my and said banana sandwich's future together.

What I am looking forward too: (This is mostly for Philip) Being big enough that Philip can feel the baby move, I think this whole pregnancy thing will be so much more exciting for him when he can reach down and feel little maypop kicking and tumbling around! Also I am looking forward to not getting violently sick and having Philip get a little green around the gills...and threatening to put me in the yard so I won't make him sick too...haha (He can NOT handle puke...and even when I'm miserable he kinda makes me laugh about it cause he becomes a wussy when it comes to puke!)

Weekly Wisdom: Although a strict diet is ideal, and best for baby, sometimes the only thing that will settle a nauseated tummy is some really fizzy Coke or Dr. Pepper!

Milestones: Almost over the first trimester hump! (3 more days) Baby is the size of a plum, and apparently moving like Richard Simmons dancing to the Oldies...

2 comments:

  1. Cara you need to get two things...
    1. a belly band (you can find them everywhere but Target has them) it allows you to unbutton your pants and make a little extra room! It was one of my best pregnancy purchases! It is nice for right after the baby too!
    2.prego pops and ginger snaps These things saved me in the first trimester. They both really help you when you start feeling sick. (Ginger calms your stomach) I ate little bits of ginger snaps all during the day. Once I started eating these two things, it almost eliminated the sick feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having a good pregnancy, good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete